Simple and quick to light, cooks for hours - The Garden Slow Cooker from Netherton Foundry offers a new aspect to dining al fresco!
Used as a simple BBQ, a single bowl of charcoal will last for 4 hours or why not add the tagine? Used as an outdoor tagine – in the true Moroccan tradition, a single bowl of charcoal will cook for up to 7 hours! Cast and spun iron are both very good conductors of heat. It’s perfectly safe to use on a wooden picnic table – so there’s no need to bend down to use it and it can be placed in the centre of a table, so that everyone can sit round rather than one person being marooned by the bbq on burger flipping duties – a bit like a ‘bbq fondu’ perhaps… way more sociable!
- The bowls are very difficult to bend, warp, dent or scratch.
- They will last a lifetime and maybe longer, just don’t drop them onto a hard surface!
- Cast and spun iron are great for browning and searing food, so many recipes only need one bowl or pan.
- A well seasoned cast iron bowl or spun iron pan will fry virtually “fat free” for exceptionally healthy cooking.
- Our iron bowls and pans distribute heat evenly with no hot spots.
You can read a review of this product here
Or watch it in action below: